Laser scanning, Photogrammetry and Vectorization
In the year 2008 our team of engineers decided to propose investment into laser scanning, photogrammetry and vectorization in order to secure perfect project/design data for planned renovation of chateau facades. How could one say no?
We signed contract with EU market leader (at that time) Geodis l.l.c.
- Orthophotographs / very useful due to extensive structural deterioration over the time
- CAD Vectorized facades / individual constructional parts are differentiated by individual layers
- 2.730.780.000 points having XYZ coordinate linked to cadastral mesh
- 3D model built by 54 point clouds (see the video here)
Used hardware (cams & laser scanner)
- LMS Riedl Z360i
- Zoller Frohlich Imager 5006
- Olympus E410 with lenses Zuiko Digital 7-14mm, calibrated to focus 9mm and 14-42mm to 35mm
Used processing software
- I_RAS C
Output formats … dgn, dxf, 3pf, bin, asci, tif, tfw
Obtained resolution on the facades … 5mm
Total volume of orthophotos taken … 948